Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Still holding hands

 
 
 
 
How apt that I came across these kids' drawings today.  Some things are just too precious to throw out. They are both fridge worthy today. They were drawn many many years ago now but we are still holding hands and there is our family complete with Tilly, the dog, who now lies peacefully under the rose bush. That would be Mum and Dad, 5 bufrs and two sistas. I promise, Jeff did grow up to be very intelligent :)
 
Today is my wedding anniversary. Hubby and I were childhood sweethearts and have spent many happy years together and I hope there are many more to come.
 
 "To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part"  As true today and it was all those years ago.

 

To my best friend and soulmate, Happy Anniversary!

 

Cheers,

Lynda 


2 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet! Happy Anniversary! And many happy more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest post ever. Congratulations to you and your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete