Friday, February 1, 2013

It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away


"How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it!"
                                                            George Elliston


Today I am thankful
  • for the special people in my life
  • for music and song as the words from Les Miserables play over and over in my head
  • that we are safe from both bushfire and flood as some parts of our country are not so lucky
  • that it's Friday because I can spend time with my husband over the weekend
  • for the rain this morning that refreshed and revived the garden, Summer is harsh!
  • for my puppy, Ruby, as she sits quietly beside me with her head on my lap, unconditional love
  • for the imperfections in my life for they make me appreciate the little things
  • for every single day - good, bad, indifferent with all the highs and lows that make life interesting
and mostly 
  • that a kind deed can bring tears to my eyes. Thank you so very much Natalie. 

 

Yes, when kindness touches your day it is indeed beautiful.

Cheers,
Lynda








1 comment: