Sunday, March 14, 2010

YOUNG AT HEART

Have you ever gone into a toy store and found something so cute you just had to buy it?
It happened to me yesterday. I was shopping for a birthday present for Lachie who is about to turn three. It was difficult as he has lots of toys but I finally settled on a set of blocks from the Disney/Pixar Cars movie and The Very Hungry Caterpillar Board game for Kaylee to give him. With the presents selected we were about to leave the store and then I spotted it. I knew straight away Kaylee would love it and she did. I had to have it.



How cute is this?

This jewel box contains the sweetest checkers set for little girls that you could possibly imagine. It is the Disney Princess Checkers Set.

Take a look.
And it all packs away neatly into the jewel box. Who wouldn't love it?? Well little boys probably but....

Cheers,

Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Yup, that is a hard one to resist! I can just imagine those little princesses ending up all over the house though. They look too enticing to keep JUST for checkers! Oh, they should make a chess set with the same theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to your blog I had an image to put to the "Disney Princess checkers' my 5 year old daughter was asking for for xmas.
    Go figure not sold anywhere in Canada but eBay has everything!

    ReplyDelete