Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

It's your day so get out those rainbow colours and paint your day beautiful!

Happy birthday Erin, this day is all about YOU! My family and I wish you the best birthday ever and hope the day holds all that makes you happy. May the year to follow be successful and see many of your dreams come true. I wish you didn't live on the opposite side of the world but one day we will share cake!! Well I get to enjoy your birthday twice, our 16th and your 16th!!!

Luv ya heaps,
Cheers beautiful,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Ok - I'm blowing out the candle! I'll bet you know what I wished for...someday it will come true. For sure. Thanks for the well wishes - it's been a super day! Couldn't have wished for better. This year is going to be great - I can just tell.

    ReplyDelete