Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MEET HOWARD


In my few spare moments between cleaning, cooking and running around after the other people that live in this house I have been trying to finish off projects that have been lying around half done for far too long. Just between you and me I am trying to make hidey holes for more yarn! I have another trip into Melbourne planned and of course I will stop by my favourite yarn store. I desperately need more room to store (hide) my purchases.

So meet Howard. He is a fully jointed bear made from gorgeous German mohair. He is approximately 27cms tall. He was a long time in the making but here he is all finished and looking quite dapper with his gold ribbon bow.

He is made from a pattern from "Bears by Biggs".




On to the next one....

Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Good heavens! He looks like something from an expensive toy store! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh him is cute! Like a storybook bear. I am right there with ya on the whole finding places for yarn thing.

    ReplyDelete