Friday, March 1, 2013

Silver Linings Cowl/Scarf

This project is easy peasy and quick to crochet. The pattern is Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf by Tamara Kelly from Moogly and it is free. I appreciate the designers who provide free patterns. The yarn is Moda Vera Ambrosia which has a silk thread running through it that gives a lovely sheen. I bought the yarn on special at Spotlight for $2 per ball and I used two balls of yarn so this made a very economical accessory. It took just a few hours to complete.




It is long enough that it can be worn in a few different ways and I think it is one of the most wearable and gorgeous projects I have made.

My original attempt at this pattern was using Cleckheaton Artisan 12 ply but the yarn when crocheted is so cratchy that even the beautiful rustic colour runs will not save it from frogging.



Cheers,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment