Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cheers to you, dear friend

Sending birthday wishes across the miles to our dear and very special friend Erin. Hope your day is perfect.

Having tea and macarons this afternoon my thoughts are with you and wish that one day we can gather around the kitchen table and eat cake, birthday cake or otherwise I am not fussy! Hope you used your birthday wishes wisely! Hah!


You brighten every day with your uplifting, encouraging and inspiring ways and I am blessed to have your friendship in my life. You deserve all the best things to come your way and I hope this is an awesome year for you.

♥ ¸.•*´ `*•.¸ ♥♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥♥ ¸.•*
♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN *•.¸ ♥
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥
♥ ¸.•*´ *•.¸ ♥♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Much love today and always,
Lynda & family
xox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Lynda! You're more than I deserve! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete