Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sugar Overload

Shannon was given a fairy floss maker as a present from one of her friends and although Shannon wasn't home at the time  today seemed the perfect day to test it out. I'm not even going to try and suggest anyone eat this stuff. After all it is all pure spun sugar but it was a super fun activity, it looks very pretty and it tastes just like the fairy floss at the fair. What's not to like about a teeny tiny bit! One teaspoon of sugar makes a large ball of floss and there is more sugar than that in a lot of other foods so I think moderation in all things is the key. This one has no artificial colouring - does that count! 




Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I love that stuff, though we call it cotton candy. And it's best if it dyes your mouth blue or pink. Mmmm... food coloring and sugar... So much fun! I would never be able to use it in moderation, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some at home!? So delish. I could eat all day. One of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete