Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas all wrapped up in plastic

It's hot, too hot! The temperature is 35C, correction 39C, in Melbourne right now and humidity is at 100%. Granted it is not as hot as it can get but the day is still young. In Melbourne anything can happen.

We are taking the opportunity to stay indoors and pack away the lights and decorations that have adorned the house and Christmas tree for long enough. It's good to have the house back in some sort of order. I'm rather fond of all the decorations that we have collected over the years but I also like the space, light and neutral colour scheme of my cosy little home. So it is back to normal now and I like that! It seems calmer even if only in my head.



Don't you just love the feeling of a fresh new year?
Bring it on!

Cheers,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment