Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another year over...

a new one just begun!


Wishing you all a very happy and successful 2012. I hope it is your best year this far and sees many of your dreams come true. Thank you to my family and friends including all my online friends across all the social sites that I visit (way too often I might add) who helped to make the past year wonderful. I look forward to sharing and caring again in 2012.

"Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." Plato Wasn't he clever!

With that quote in mind I share a favourite song with you. In 2012 I hope you dance!

Be safe, be honest, be loving,
Cheers,
Lynda






1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you Lynda
    Lots of love from Pat

    ReplyDelete