Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How much do you really know about me?

 
A. Age: As old as I feel and as young as I look. One must never divulge one’s real age   O.o
B. Bed size: Large enough to fit several kids and a cat!
C. Chore that you hate: I’ll do anything at all if you do the cooking.
D. Dogs: Black Maltese Shihtzu called Jet and a couple under the rose bushes!  
E. Essential start to your: Coffee but not before I check if Erin’s left a message :D
F. Favourite color: It changes with the wind but purple is always up there
G. Gold or Silver: Both
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play: None very well but that doesn’t stop me!
J. Job title: Lifesaver
K. Kids: Um wasn’t it ‘eight is enough’ uhhh I never got to enough.
L. Live: Melbourne way out in the foothills.
M. Mother's name: Amelia
N. Nicknames: Wincey
O. Overnight hospital stays: lost count
P. Pet peeve: People who sit on the fence, bad drivers, noisy eaters, getting overcharged when I buy something, people who push in front of me in queues – pet peeves, you just can’t stop at one!
Q. Quote from a movie: “Just because it is, doesn’t mean it should be” from the movie Australia and spoken by Hugh Jackman
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two sisters
T. Time you wake up: It varies, always before 7am
U. Underwear: Never leave home without it!
V. Vegetable you hate: Artichoke but I must admit I have never tried one. It’s just a vegetable that I would never buy. I hope I’m not missing out on something wonderful.
W. What makes you run late: Where are the car keys?
X. X-Rays you've had: teeth, feet and pelvis
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everyone stays home for my lamb roast.
Z. Zoo animal: The pandas are special but really I like all the animals.

Playing along with erinjoy and Katie :)

Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. We call them "you-oughta-chokes" around here. Katie will probably disagree with me, though! I like them ok steamed with A LOT of melted butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE artichokes! So much. Steamed, with just a bit of mayonaise. Love. Really.

    ReplyDelete