Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reminiscing

nos·tal·gi·a  n. 1. A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.


Finding these photos in the drawer yesterday made me stop and think of the past especially in this month of April (I'm remembering April 8th & April 10th with heartfelt and fond memories). This was our first little pony and her name was Penny. The smaller one was Millie and belonged to my sister. We both had young children at the time and many hours were had by the kids enjoying good times riding these two little sweethearts. 


The kids never did outgrow their love of horses and below is the modern day, grown up version!


Ahh those were the days! It all brought back memories, happy and sad, for me but this post is really for you Erin. I thought you would get a kick out of the little red horse!

Cheers,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, yes, I see what you mean! Tomm is a mite taller I'd say, but the look is so right! I love the shaggy manes and the furry bodies. They are so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete