Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas in boxes


Happy to say that all the lights and festive decorations for Christmas are all packed away in boxes for another year. I love the spirit of Christmas and I am mindful to carry the blessings of  Christmas with me throughout the new year. 

"What is Christmas?  It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.  It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace."
Agnes M. Pahro

As a new year ticks over most of us think of our hopes and dreams for the year. I haven't made any new year's resolutions but I do know that tenderness, courage, hope, blessings and peace are the important things I want in my life in 2011. 

I hope there is time in there also for some fun, foolhardy moments as well. If New Year's eve is anything to go by I am sure there will be plenty of memories made and crazy things to laugh about! (ssh Erin and Shan! Ha!)



 
 a couple of snaps from Christmas Day!

Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love that he's leaning on a stack of craft magazines! Ha ha ha. Lachie is looking so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish that for you as well! If the tenderness, courage, hope, blessings and peace that you spread are any indication, then your year will be truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete