Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NOT A DROP


This is the Not A Drop scarf by Arlene's World of Lace. Yes I did have to rip out the first attempt at this pattern. My fault entirely as I lost a yarn over and couldn't work out how to pick it up again and not end up with the stitches twisted. When you understand how the pattern comes together it is not so easy to become bamboozled by all the yarnovers and you learn to be very careful about not letting one of them slip off the needle accidentally.
The pattern is well written, easy to follow and has the extra help of photos for the unusual bits. I'm enjoying knitting this scarf because of the different technique and I think its true beauty will show through when it is finished and has the benefit of blocking.
But so far so good...
Cheers,
Lynda

1 comment: