Friday, February 5, 2010

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY


Today is a special day to look back (a long way back) and remember our first meeting, to look forward and wonder what the years ahead hold for us and a day to be very thankful for the wonderful life we share together. We have built a long life together of love and friendship that words cannot describe, a love that defines forever. I hope we can look forward to many, many more happy years to laugh together, to be there for each other and to make precious memories together forever.
We are blessed with a precious, amazing family and everything we do we do for each other.

To the love of my life, my soul mate happy anniversary.


When Do I Think of You

I think of you in the peace,
solitude and stillness of the early morning,
for you are tranquility.
I think of you on an ocean’s front,
for you are the roar of the waves,
the power of the sea and the salt of the air.
I think of you amidst a crowd
and the chorus of city sounds,
for that is my song and you are the music.
You are my first thought of each new day
and the last image I glimpse
as my eyes are closed upon a feathered pillow.
In that secret place called sleep,
it is you that I search for
through shades of darkness and clouds of cotton.
When do I think of you?
Every moment of my life
and when the final sleep does come
and if there is thought…
It will be of you”
By Joe Fazio

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet! And I love the wedding photo. Sigh - awwwwwww....

    Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the look on your faces! So sweet and open and happy. Yay love! :)

    ReplyDelete