Friday, September 20, 2013

Just off the hook

Fibi Fox, pattern by Lydia Tresselt is my latest finished project. This was fun to work on and took two evenings to complete. It would work up faster if you didn't have to crochet so tightly to avoid the stuffing showing through. I used a DK yarn and crocheted tightly with a 2.5mm hook. The yarn is Moda Vera Merino blend in colour 202 and Moda Vera pure wool DK in white. I used scraps of leftover yarn for the black. In my DK yarn Fibi measures 33.5cms or 13 inches from head to foot and she has a little fat tummy.


Fibi is always playing around the chicken coop searching for her favourite feathers and she is always looking for ways to escape outdoors.


Now I will have to crochet her friends as there are several other sweet patterns to try.

Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments: