Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stripe Study Shawl Update

At last I can say this is finished! It has taken so long to complete. I struck a major problem with the yarn which meant this project was thrown into the UFO basket until I could find a solution.

I emailed the yarn company who offered to dye new yarn so I could complete the project. It meant a good deal of frogging but the new yarn worked in seamlessly and this shawl is now one of my favourites. It was a fun pattern to knit and the yarn is so soft and squishy but the colours look so vibrant and happy.

The people from Twisted Fiber Art were extremely prompt and helpful in sorting out the initial problem and they were lovely people to deal with. I look forward to having more projects made from their yarn in the future.





Cheers,
Lynda



3 comments: