Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stuck in my head

  • This happy little face


Blake




  • How much pollen can a bee carry on its legs



  • Music is so powerful.  This haunting song and the amazing video clip has been in my head for weeks.

  • Is it flowers that make a garden beautiful or is it the garden that enhances the beauty of flowers?



 
  • Trees are harder than cars. The tree is still standing but the car is a write off.



  • Kids have a lot of life lessons to learn



  • A quote I love (and use often)


Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Cute baby! Blake really is adorable, isn't he?? Thanks for sharing his pic! The flowers are amazing - I can't wait till I get to see your garden in person someday. And that music video is great - he's such an intense singer! Love that. Poor Jeff - I hope he doesn't repeat that lesson again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Now I want to kiss baby cheeks, wander in the garden, and gird my loins for future teen exploits:)

    ReplyDelete