Thursday, March 24, 2011

A bit of crochet

I was looking for a project that required very little concentration and one that I could pick up and put down at will and not have to worry too much about what row I was working or trying to read charts etc. This pattern was a perfect choice. It proved a great take along project for the hospital visits and is working up very fast. The pattern is Hobobird by Anastacia Zittel. It would look gorgeous with alternating colours for the two row pattern but I settled with a solid colour because it was all I had on hand. I wished I had enough Noro Kureyon for this project but not to be this time!



I'm about halfway done with this project and blocking will help define the pattern. I love the holes. This can be made in any weight yarn and it is a top down shawl so can be made to any size.

Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. You're right - it's looking quite nice! The blue is pretty, even if it isn't Noro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks soft and pretty, and reminds me of... forget-me nots.

    ReplyDelete