Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What a mess

I am officially stupid! I spent a lot of time this morning cleaning the house and washing the floors. I even did a wash over the cleaned floors with disinfectant just to make sure they were perfectly clean. Then I put on a load of laundry and went to write a message to Katie. I must have been so excited to write that message that I totally forgot that I left the plug in the sink in the laundry. Of course I flooded the laundry, the kitchen, and the family room. My clean floors littered with fluff and who knows exactly what from under the washing mashing and behind the cupboards.Now it is back to the laundry to wash the towels that I had to use to stop the flow of water.


That ain't no shiny floor!!

Message still coming Katie

Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Holy crow! I'm glad to finally have proof that I'm not the only person who does stuff like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of a story my mom tells about one birthday when her washing machine overflowed all over the place for no other reason than that it probably needed to be replaced. She sat right down, cried, ate a whole box of birthday truffles, and then cleaned it up. I always thought that that good cry and chocolate binge must have made it just a little bit easier. Here is hoping that you had some good treats on hand.

    I will wait patiently for my message :)

    ReplyDelete