Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love you Lachie

Ordinary days are the best sometimes. We spent today around the house doing not a lot of anything in particular. Lachie came for the day while his mum and dad had a day of fun elsewhere. He is changing each time I see him. His hair is a little darker, he is getting a little taller and boy oh boy can that boy talk! All day he was proud to tell us "I can do that, I can do that, I know how to do that" until it came time to pack up the toys and then it was "I don't know how to do that!" Typical! lol!

He's had a busy day playing with the toys, doing puzzles, watching a couple of his favourite DVDs, going for a walk, keeping the cat and dog on their toes - not to mention the rest of us as well and now he is getting very very sleepy! Yes, the best days are ordinary days.

Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet face. Reminds me of me - those freckles and shy mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, that IS a sweet little Lachie face. He looks about to drop!

    ReplyDelete