Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Birds




These are the baby ringnecks at about 3 weeks old. There are 4 blue and 1 white. Ben and I were checking them over and took the opportunity to takes some photos. They are very sweet in their own way. Guess you need to be their mother or a bird lover to see their beauty at this age. There are still 4 more eggs to hatch from another pair but they should be green and yellow babies. It is always exciting to see the first feathers come through and see what colours they will be.

Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Whoa - I forget - are these tame birds or wild? They are amazing little guys! I think they're so neat, but I've always been a big birder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helo.. How r u? I hav 2 baby silver purls.. How do i see if dey male or female

    ReplyDelete