Tuesday, May 18, 2010

KRTEK




It's finished! I'm so pleased with how this turned out. The yarn is fabulous with the various shading of blues. I knitted this longer than I expected as I realised it is wrapped around the neck once before it joins in the front. I thought it was chunky yarn that gave it the full look but that's what you get for printing the pattern out in draft black and white (or failing eye sight). The yarn I used is Moda Vera Harmony. I eventually found the half chewed yarn label! It could have done with being a tad longer but ran out of yarn so had to be happy with the length as is.
What next?
Cheers,
Lynda

3 comments:

  1. Such a good color on you! You will be warm and snug when the cold winds blow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost missed this post. You look so very stylish, and I love the big button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is beautiful! I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete