Friday, April 30, 2010

OBSESSION

Look what arrived in the mail today.

Some time ago Mainland Cheese had an offer to collect 4 cheese wrappers for your choice of a subscription to various magazines. I don't normally bother with things like that but we eat a lot of cheese so I thought why not. Today along with the bills came the first of my magazines. I have to admit that I do love magazines. Interior decoration, entertaining, garden, knitting, art and craft, quilting and sewing, cooking - it doesn't matter, I love them all. I chose the Australian House and Garden magazine and I can't wait to take it out of the wrapper and get flicking through those glossy pages.




Is it starting to look like I have an obsession?
Cheers,
Lynda


2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That's a lot of magazine action. I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You showed us yours, I guess I'll show you mine:)

    ReplyDelete