Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
*** W E L C O M E ***
(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)

Welcome to my first blog post. I hope it is the first of many but I can't be sure about that. I am inspired by two of my friends, Erin and Katie, to record snippets of my life and share my stories and pictures with you.

The first day of the new year is nearly over. It's been a long day of packing away all the Christmas decorations for another year but with the hope that the Christmas spirit will remain in our hearts all year. I love Christmas but I am so glad to have my home back to normal again. It looks so much more spacious, fresh and light- filled.

It was a warm day after the rain that tried to spoil many parties last night but party goers danced in the rain determined not to be beaten by the weather.

Kaylee arrived as she does every Friday and it was wonderful to share the first day of the year with her. She is so much fun to have around.

I wish you all a very happy 2010. I hope it brings all you wish for.



Cheers,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! LOVE the header - so pretty. Congratulations! I know you have plenty with which to fill this space - I will so look forward to reading new entries. I hadn't seen the tree before - really good colors. Is that Lachie poking his nose into the ornaments? Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it! I knew that Erin would have the link. So, so happy to see you here where I can come and visit just whenever I like!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete